Friday, November 3, 2017

Early reactions to NPS Global

Early reactions to the progress of NPS Global have been very encouraging.



Plamen, a civil engineer in Bulgaria, designed this t-shirt spontaneously and sent me a real version for my birthday.



Phil, a civil engineer registered in Arizona and Utah, and partner of a firm registered in Arizona for over 20-years, told me very early "Count me in." We are currently starting his involvement.

Nick, a renowned and accomplished designer in Arizona said, "Considering the values of most business persons I've known, it looks like I'm working with the right one. "...Humanitarian love..." is not usually uttered from the tongue of a capitalist."

J., 1999 co-founder of a civil engineering firm whose legacy lives in a building I worked at today, said "I’m super excited about NPS Maricopa."

The first incarnation of NPS Global is NPS Maricopa Inc., an Arizona nonprofit (not an IRS non-profit; think non-owned rather than non-profit) corporation and a registered Arizona civil engineering firm. 

No comments: