Sunday, April 25, 2010

2010 Water Fast - Day 18 - End of fast plus 6

April 26, 2010 (see previous)

Well, I really did a bad thing in the way I ended my fast.
My poor insides don't know what to do. For the past four days I have been feasting on rice, beans, steel cut oats, celery, broccoli, spinach, onions, garlic, grapefruit, limes, watermelon, peanuts, and pecans, with trace blueberries, raisins, dates, and walnuts.

My stools have been voluminous, poorly digested, and very sour smelling. I also have mouth sores. In researching the problem, I believe I have failed to get proper bacteria established. Dr. D'Adamo might say this is characteristic of his Teacher (GT3) Genotype, having a sensitive digestive system and an immune system that tends to tolerate bad microbes rather than eliminate them, and with a risk for bacterial infections.

Today I fasted.

(See next)

No comments: