Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Feedback on the Free Online HawsEDC Engineering calculators

Tom - this is a very nice calculator.  I like the ability to review the various results in differing UOM with the easy to use drop-down field. Very quick...


Good job and thanks for making this available to all.

Have a good night,
Brody Maedgen, P.E.

----

Muy bien un programa sencillo y muy practico.
saludos en Hora buena

----

I really liked the calculator and it exceeded my expectations.

Do you have the same version on spreadsheet?

Jawaid

----

Last year I used your calculator when looking at small-diameter, low-slope, low-flow pipe used for sap collection phase of maple syrup making.  This calculator is the only one found which would work; especially since flows are measured in gpm, not cfs.
Do you have it as an Android version for a tablet?
Not one Android version that I\'ve found so far will work for the pipe sizes (<=2-in.) I\'m working with.  Your on-line calculator has a better interface than any Android version I\'ve found so far.

----

Excellent calculator for Trapezoidal channels. Allowed me to calculate backwater curves and limits on power extraction per unit length for a range of flow rates in a trapezoidal channel more easily than I could have done myself in Excel. And that\'s saying something! Thank you again.

Regards, David.

----

Està muy util el programa. gracias

----

No comments: