Monday, April 19, 2010

2010 Water Fast - Day 12

April 19, 2010 (see yesterday)
I'm tired of this fast. I want it to be done. I want to be hungry again.
I want my tongue to turn normal. I want the salty taste to go from my mouth. I want to eat again. I want to make my wife happy.

I can't find an experienced supervising physician closer than Santa Rosa, California. I don't want to drive there. Dr. Kim Engar in Mesa seems to have less experience than I thought. Or maybe I just need to be more persistent. I took a completed patient assessment form to her office, but nobody has contacted me.

But enough rambling. I am still trying to rest, rest, rest. Today I am back at the office, and still nobody here has accused me of fasting.

I did more research on end-of-fast timing, and it seems the main important things are to wait for a time of stability (not a time of healing crisis), for the return of hunger (I'm still trying to figure out what hunger is), and as a hint the clearing of the tongue and a general feeling of energy and elation.

About hunger, the best I can figure is it is a tightening of the stomach. I hope I recognize it when I feel it.

(Next day)

No comments: