Friday, August 13, 2010

Near Death Experience Accounts I Really Like

I don't talk a lot about how central Near Death Experiences are to my faith and understanding--my religion. In a way it's nothing unusual to say "Heaven is my religion." And I suppose that's about what I'm saying. Near Death Experiences are my religion. My faith and understanding are in complete agreement with the general message of the dozens of near death accounts I have read.

Besides the memorable accounts of Howard Storm, Beverly Brodsky, Christian Andréason, and others spotlighted by Kevin Williams at his www.near-death.com site, there are other anonymous and unknown accounts that have touched me just as deeply over the years as I read them. I share some of these here with you. I hope this list will grow and the links will not fade too quickly.

    No comments: