Sunday, April 18, 2010

2010 Water Fast Day - T-2

April 6, 2010
I'm on a really good dental plan at work. So I visited the dentist today for the first exam in a long while. He found 7 millimeter deep gum pockets and admonished me sternly
about the status of my gum disease. I came home quite upset.

I have been researching fasting and practicing short fasting for a few years, and I have wondered whether a complete detoxifying fast might do anything to help my gum disease, my acne, my recent (one-year-old) middle ear infection, and a fatty cyst on my left hip. This alarm resulting from my dental exam has been a jump start, and I have decided to start fasting as soon as I can get all the food out of my house.

Today I ate pizza, salad, potatoes, broccoli, salsa, spaghetti, and 2 taco bell tostadas Fresco.

Symptoms:
Acne: a single noticeable facial pimple
Ear: a slight crackle when I swallow (this is the same every day until otherwise noted)

This log was written retroactively on April 18, 2010.

Next Day (T-1)

No comments: